|

416mcGillBanner

416 McGill

This 1846 building is part of the 412, 414 and 416 McGill complex, three separate buildings that were built together and later divided into two properties (414 and 416 McGill). This newly renovated building has retained its original physical appearance. Lofts and commercial spaces are combined in a warm atmosphere created by the brick walls and wood floors.
416mcGill

Year of construction

1846

Services

  • Maintenance of common areas
  • Security
  • Hair salon
  • Gym
416mcGill1
mcgillgallery2

Characteristics

Address :

416 McGill

Neighborhood :

Old Montreal

Vocation :

Commercial and residential
iconDacquisition

Year of acquisition :

1996

Historical name :

Maison-Magasin Jacob De Witt

Architects :

Moses Marshall Architect

Floors :

5

Area per floor :

1,800 ft²

Total area :

9,000 ft²

Original owner :

Jacob De Witt

Make an appointment with us!

Scroll to Top